Jewelry Fashion & Accessories
Every position at Kelissa Shea requires hard working individuals with a fun and friendly personality. Fashionable and outgoing with a flair for helping people coordinate clothing and accessories.
Sales/Customer Service Rep:
Position with room for growth - Ability to work weekdays, evenings and weekends as necessary.
Regular e-mail access is required.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Make every customer feel welcome to shop at the store, greet each customer and attend to their needs.
- Provide tips on the kinds of accessories or clothing that would be most suitable.
- Be aware of fashion styles and trends and help advise customers.
- Enter sales transactions into the register.
- Receive cash, checks, debit and credit card payments and provide change.
- Package and bag purchases and give receipts.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Maintain cleanliness and appearance of store through daily straightening, dusting, cleaning and vacuuming as necessary.
- Process new inventory by unpacking product, placing earrings on black cards, labeling and/or tagging products, filling out new inventory sheets and placing product on sales floor or in back stock inventory.
-Download our application in one of the formats below to your computer, using your computer; complete and send the application to email@example.com or print and complete, then drop off at one of our locations.